We take your privacy seriously. It is important to Tierra boutique to maintain a high level of respect and trust with our community, and we believe that this is key to developing sustainable long-term relationships.
Why we collect information.
Some people collect stamps. We collect information with the goal of better providing our customers with what they need. Tierra boutique collects information from you in order to track and improve our service and interaction with our community and to provide specific services and benefits to individuals.
What information do we collect?
Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, birth date, email and physical address, telephone number, gender, social media information and profile, location information, activity and performance information. We never keep or store credit card information.
We request personal information from you (which may include name, address, telephone number, email address, and gender) when you purchase products from Tierraboutique.com, when you register with us or request to receive communications or when you participate in a promotion or submit content to our Website.
We collect information about gift recipients to fulfill gift purchases, respond to customer service inquiries and for analysis purposes only.
How do we collect information?
We collect information from you in various ways. We collect personal information you directly provide to us through our Sites, in our stores and through your other interactions with us. We may automatically collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our products and services. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, Device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us. However, your identity will remain unknown to us unless you tell us who you are.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personally identifiable information transmitted to us on our Website, via our partners stores or from any other interaction with Tierra boutique.
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect your information. We use secure servers when you place orders. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How do we use your information?
- Provide and deliver products and services;
- Send you information related to products and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Tierra boutique and our selected partners; operate and improve our Sites and services;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Manage and administer our community features and member programs and services;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; and
- Link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Tierra boutique may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date below.